Tuesday 9 February 2010

It's all about Dylan........


Hey hey music monkeys!

Today it's all about Zimmermans, a lovely bunch (or bloke) from Cardiff. Now, as far as I can glean without actually having done much research on the subject, this is mainly a one-man powered deal. What I mean is that, at some point during the past summer, Zimmermans went from a few man outfit to a one-man outfit, and it seems that this one man has now joined / formed a new shiny band named VVolves. Yes VVolves. See what they've done there? The thing is, I've become a little obsessed with a track that's been featured on Zimmermans' Myspace page since his short solo days, and so wanted to feature this, rather than the new band, on here. Clear?

It's called Crystallize, and tis a bit of an electro vocoda choon. I don't have the right to feature it on LTCO directly, or he might come at me like an angry vvolf in the night, but promise me you'll listen to it here and I'll sleep soundly. The others on his page aren't quite as addictive, but definitely worthy of a listen. Also check out VVolves here if you fancy - honestly, I'm just giving bands away today.

No comments:

Post a Comment